Mahindra Scorpio Getaway 4WD
Mahindra Scorpio Getaway 4WD
Mahindra & Mahindra has launched Mahindra Scorpio Getaway 4WD Diesel which is first-of-its-kind pick-up segment lifestyle SUV in India. Styled aggressively and carrying phenomenal dower, this vehicle exudes ruggedness and oomph. Catering to urban lifestyles, it rivals Mitsubishi Pajero and Ford Endeavour.
The stylish exteriors of Mahindra Scorpio Getaway 4WD Diesel are characterized by waterfall grille and body coloured bumper at the front. It flaunts 16-inch steel radial tubeless tyres. The multifocal headlamps have sunrays reflector. The door handles are chunky and add to the style statement. The air scoop found on the bonnet is another appealing feature.
Mahindra Scorpio Getaway 4WD Diesel can comfortably seat five passengers. The seats have been covered in luxurious leather upholstery and so are the steering wheel and the gear knob. The centre console has been provided with wooden trim. Sun visor, automatic temperature control system, air-conditioner with heater and a 2 DIN audio system are other striking features of the interiors.
Engine & Transmission
The vehicle is powered by a 2.6-litre turbocharged SZ CRDe, Common RAIL Engine that churns out 115bhp of power at 3800rpm and 277.5Nm of Torque at 1700rpm. The in-line, 4-cylinder engine offers a displacement capacity of 2609ccThe four-wheel drive is enhanced with the 5-speed manual transmission.
Offering a mileage of 9kmpl on city roads and 13kmpl on Highways, the car promises good fuel economy.
Performance & Handling
Mahindra Scorpio Getaway 4WD Diesel can easily cover 0 to 100kmph in just 19.7 seconds. The front suspension of the SUV is enhanced with Double Wishbone with Torsion bar while the rear suspension consists of semi-elliptical leaf spring. The stabilizer bar cats as a shock absorber and promises a smooth drive. The car offers a top speed of 120kmph and delivers a good throttle response along with linear power delivery.
Braking & Safety
Important safety features like child locks, collapsible steering column and split intrusion beams, vehicle security system, voice assist system, fire resistant upholstery, remote central locking and unlocking of doors can be found on Mahindra Scorpio Getaway 4WD Diesel. The front wheels of the car have been fitted with disc brakes while the rear gets the traditional drum brakes.
The rugged nature, several creature comforts, spacious interiors and a powerful and fuel efficient engine are some of the high points about Mahindra Scorpio Getaway 4WD Diesel. In short, it offers everything that one can expect from a pick-up.
- Number of Airbags ---
- Airbags Driver frontal airbag, Front passenger frontal airbag
- Braking Systems Anti-lock Braking system (ABS), Electronic Braking System (EBS)
- Immobilizer Yes
- Child Safety Locks (ISOFIX) Yes
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp ---
- Fasten Seat Belt Warning ---
- Headlight Reminder ---
- Key out Reminder ---
- Sun-roof Yes
- Rear spoiler Yes
- Headlights Halogen
- Front fog lights Yes
- Roof rails Will Update Soon
- Heated windscreen Will Update Soon
- Wheels Steel
- Outside Mirror --Select one option--
- Power windows All Windows
- Power steering Electric power
- Dashboard Analog
- Multifunction display Yes
- Central locking Remote control
- Adjustable steering column Height, Telescopically
- Interior material Fabric
- Seats material Fabric
- Multifunction steering wheel Yes
- Sun-visor Driver & Front Passenger
- Seat Height Adjustment Manual Adjustment
- Audiosystem Audiosystem
- Ventilation system Manual Air conditioning with cooling and heating
- Other specs Air Conditioner : Standard
- Length 5118 mm.
- Width 1850 mm.
- Height 1874 mm.
- Wheel base 3040 mm.
- Front track 1450 mm.
- Rear track 1450 mm.
- Ground clearance 180 mm.
- Gross vehicle weight 2650 kg.
- Boot space 460 l.
- Fuel tank capacity 80 ltr.
- Minimum turning radius 5.7 m.
- Seating capacity 7
- Body Type SUV
- Doors 5
- Cylinder configuration In-line
- Cylinders 4
- Valves per cylinder 2
- Displacement 2609 cc
- Power 115 PS @3800rpm
- Torque 277 Nm @1700rpm
- Compression ratio 18.5
- Turbo charger Yes
- Engine location Front, longitudinal
- Fuel system Injection
- CO2 emissions BS IV g/km
- Fuel type Diesel
- Mileage city 8.1 km/liter
- Mileage highway 10.22 km/liter
- ARAI Certified Mileage 10.22 km/liter
- 0-100 kmph 19.1 s.
- Drivetrain 4WD
- Type Manual
- Speeds 5
- Front brakes Solid Disc
- Rear brakes Drum
- Front suspension Double wish-bone with torsion bar
- Rear suspension Semi-elliptical leaf spring with double acting hydraulic shock absorber and stab bar
- Front tyres 245/75
- Rear tyres 245/75
- Wheels size R16
- Handbrake Manual
Mahindra Scorpio Alternatives
Other Mahindra Cars
Latest news on Mahindra
Read the latest news on Mahindra