2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
Snapshot: The changes to the bikes are minimal which includes more aggressive graphics now and all the models getting standard ABS.
Kawasaki has just announced their 2015 lineup of Ninja motorcycles. The changes to the bikes are minimal which includes more aggressive graphics now and all the models getting standard ABS. Kawasaki is also set to reveal their latest offering, Ninja H2, which is said to be the most powerful Ninja ever built. The specs of the H2 were leaked earlier today, and oh boy, if the figures are right, it is getting an astonishing 250HP engine.
Before we all start drooling upon H2, let's look at the Ninja series for 2015:
Ninja 300 ABS
Replacing her lesser capacity sibling, 250R, Ninja 300 made its entry to market with a bang. Equipped with more aggressive looks, features, and a 296cc powerful engine, 300 was received very well among youngsters. New Dunlop tires, standard ABS and bold graphics, hints that Kawasaki is portraying 300 as a powerful yet safe machine.
Ninja 650 ABS
One of the most practical bikes around, Ninja 650 is considered to be the best bike to switch to, when you want to go above 500cc capacity. Now equipped with ABS, it is safer too.
Ninja 1000 ABS
Ninja 1000 is considered to be the true Superbike by many bikers around the globe. Good looks complimenting the powerful 1043 cc inline four cylinder engine, Ninja 1000 is in fact one of the most powerful machines in liter-class category. ABS equipped with radial mounted brake makes the bike one of the most safest. It will come in two new color options for 2015, candy lime green/ metallic spark black combo and a metallic carbon grey/metallic spark black combo.
Ninja ZX-14R ABS
Considered to be the fastest production bike in the world, Ninja ZX-14R will be back in 2015 to make other bikes jealous. Equipped with 1441cc four cylinder massive engine, this engine can give any other bike, a run for the mill, if pitted against for a drag race. But this is also a massive bike and can't be tamed by everyone.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-10 12:14:46 Arjit Garg 4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44 Arjit Garg First action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 12:42:16 BikePortal Team Ninja H2 specs leaked!
- 2014-09-30 14:28:22 Arjit Garg Superbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01 Arjit Garg Video- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59 Prashant Singh The new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22 Prashant Singh Video: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-10-26 12:37:03 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46 Prashant Singh So the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-26 11:03:52 Prashant Singh K Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
- 2015-11-30 11:11:17 Prashant Singh Kawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40 Prashant Singh The 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-02-15 12:11:05 Prashant Singh Check out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45 Prashant Singh The 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue
- 2016-04-26 17:13:08 Prashant Singh Meet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic