2016 Belt Driven Ducati Diavel spotted once again
Snapshot: We can now say that the new look of the Diavel has shifted more towards the cruiser styled motorcycles.
Few weeks ago, the upcoming 2016 Ducati Diavel was spotted for the first time and now the same has been spotted again, according to reports from a UK based publication, Visor Down. There are some clear changes visible from the spyshots, the new Diavel runs on a belt drive instead of the conventional chain drive mechanism and the rear monoshock is now installed horizontally instead of the old more vertical position.
According to the reports, the ongoing road tests are spotted in Germany and the new Diavel looks like a bit lighter version of the old, as it is clear that the fuel tank and the whole body shaped has been redesigned that resulted in a leaner look. We can now say that the new look of the Diavel has shifted more towards the cruiser styled motorcycles. Diavel has already been a top selling from Ducati in India and the new exotic 2016 Diavel will surely be more bonkers. Currently, Diavel utilizes an 1198cc, V-Twin Testastretta 11° Dual Spark engine that churns out almost 162bhp of power and 130Nm of torque. The belt driven Diavel is expected to be showcased at the upcoming EICMA show in Milan this November only and you will have to wait until then for more details on the 2016 Ducati Diavel.
Image Source - VisorDown
We think you'd like...
- 2015-08-19 18:00:06 Prashant Singh Ducati Diavel based cruiser spied getting tested
- 2015-09-24 11:21:06 Prashant Singh 2016 Diavel Carbon showcased by Ducati
- 2015-11-06 13:20:57 Prashant Singh Ducati teases the all new Belt Driven Cruiser in the New Video – This is Style!
- 2015-11-17 15:42:08 Sunny Soral EICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati Unveils XDiavel & XDiavel S - Belt Driven Power Cruisers!
- 2016-07-27 18:57:03 Prashant Singh Ducati XDiavel to be priced at Rs 15.56 lakh