The all-new Hyndai Santro has made its comeback with a bang in its new avatar. The new model pounce against the Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Tata Tiago and the recently launched Datsun GO. It is powered by a 1.1-litre petrol engine and is offered in petrol-CNG option as well. Hyundai has packed this new avatar with its exquisite design and loads of features, out of which some are segment first. Hyundai Santro’s price starts from Rs 6.90 lakh to Rs 5.65 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
2018 Hyundai Santro - Image Gallery
Snapshot: Hyundai Santro is back and here is detailed images of the new Hyundai Santro.
Related car news
- 17-10-2018 Davender Soni 2018 Hyundai Santro- Top things to know
- 15-11-2018 Davender Soni Best Automatic Cars under Rs. 6 lakh
- 30-10-2018 Davender Soni 2018 Hyundai Santro vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio vs Tata Tiago:...
- 22-03-2018 Autoportal Team Top 4 Upcoming Hatchbacks To Watch Out For
- 23-01-2020 Autoportal Team Kia Carnival: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming...
- 21-01-2020 Prachi Walia Hyundai Aura - Hyundai's Sub-4-metre Sedan - Image Gallery
- Most Popular