The 2019 Ford Figo is here, and this one gets numerous changes around 1200, and this what the Ford claims. The face seems almost new with the styling given to its exterior, while the interior too, gets some redesigning along with some feature add-ons. It is available in both petrol and diesel guise. The petrol variant gets a naturally aspirated 1.2L Ti VCT three-cylinder petrol engine that makes 95 bhp of power with 120 Nm of torque, returning a fuel efficiency of 20.4 kmpl, and the diesel owners will get their hands on Ford's tried and tested 1.5L TDCi engine that produces 99bhp of maximum power with 215 Nm of top torque and returning a mileage of 25.5 kmpl. Where the aforementioned engines are offered with a 5-speed manual gearbox, Ford offers a six-speed automatic transmission with a 1.5-litre petrol three-cylinder engine that makes 121 bhp and claimed fuel efficiency of 16.3 kmpl.
2019 Ford Figo - Image Gallery
Snapshot: The new Ford Figo is here, retaining the same silhouette it still gets many changes on the outside as well as inside, let your eyes know how the new Figo looks like in these detailed images.
Related car news
- 14-03-2019 Ashish P Abraham 2019 Ford Figo facelift - what to expect?
- 25-07-2019 Davender Soni Top 10 Fuel Efficient cars under Rs 10 lakh
- 08-02-2018 Autoportal Team New Maruti Swift Vs Rivals: Price Comparison
- 29-01-2018 Autoportal Team Top 5 Used Hatchbacks below Rs 3 Lakhs
- 23-06-2017 Pankaj Vig Top 5 things expected from new Volkswagen Polo
- 16-05-2017 Pankaj Vig Infographic - All new Maruti Dzire
- Most Popular