Another Truck carrying Royal Enfield Motorcycles burns down to Ashes!
Snapshot: Royal Enfield cutomers are having bad days as another truckload burns down to ashes in an accident!!
We are sad to inform this News. Something is really wrong with the destiny of people who are desperately waiting for their Royal Enfield's to get delivered. First the fire god consumed 65 brand new Royal Enfield motorcycles at Ahmedabad a few days ago, and now, we have got reports that another truck carrying bikes made by the Chennai based motorcycle maker have been the victim of a fire accident. The accident happened on the Pune-Mumbai expressway a day before yesterday.
According to details, traffic on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway came to a standstill after a Mercedes-Benz car rammed into a container carrying Royal Enfield bikes inside the Madap tunnel. The impact of the collision was so high that both the car and the container caught fire. Drivers of both vehicles left the spot immediately. Although the exact figure of bikes is not known, reports say all the bikes have been destroyed by the fire.
In the images, we can see some of the models which are the Thunderbird models built by Royal Enfield. Already, all Royal Enfield models have a high waiting period and with this, some more owners will have to wait a more longer to lay their hands on their Royal Enfield.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-01 19:22:51 Vidyadhar Sharma Royal Enfield Continental GT sets a new land speed record
- 2014-09-10 14:48:56 Arjit Garg Ace tuner helped RE Continental GT achieve new heights
- 2014-11-24 13:31:01 Sunny Soral RE and HD's most ambitious projects head to head in Sales!
- 2015-03-04 17:34:39 Prashant Singh Signature GT Black color new addition to the RE caf? racer
- 2015-04-29 18:26:36 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield Himalayan Starts Testing in Chennai
- 2015-05-06 11:06:10 Sunny Soral Harley Davidson Winning First Fight with Royal Enfield - Street 750 outsells Continental GT in FY 2015
- 2015-05-12 12:40:44 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield acquires iconic Harris Performance
- 2016-01-11 16:54:38 Sunny Soral RE updates Continental GT with Dark Green shade, Yellow gets discontinued!
- 2016-06-17 11:45:21 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield displays two all new custom motorcycles at Wheels & Waves festival, France