Bajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
Snapshot: Buyers can also make repayments of their Loans through the Post Offices by making the deposits
Bajaj Auto Finance has entered into a partnership with India Post to facilitate purchase of Company make vehicle along with finance options through Network of Post offices across the country. This will help potential buyers can get information through brochure available in the Post offices. They can also apply for motorcycle loan of Bajaj Finance, through these post offices. Subsequently, the customers can also make repayments of their Loans through the Post Offices by making the deposits there.
Talking on the partnership, Mr. Pradeep Srivastava, Executive Director – Bajaj Auto Limited said, “Bajaj as a brand is known to stand for being Distinctly Ahead, and by this initiative we have proved ourselves to be true to this spirit. By joining up with India Post we intend to reach all our customers in the remotest corners of the country to help them get access to their favorite Bajaj Vehicle”. Mr. Raunaq Singh, SVP Bajaj Auto, who heads Bajaj Auto Finance, further added, “This humble start will cover 18 locations in Tamil Nadu in the beginning and steadily we shall expand to cover the entire nation to bring closer the financing options for the 2-wheeeler requirements of the people. This will help us reach remote corners of the country to serve our customers who might find it difficult to travel long distances sometimes close to 50 – 60 Km to get to the closest dealership just to get information on how to avail finance options for their Bajaj 2 Wheelers. This is a good Start and we hope to grow this opportunity and reach out to maximum people in remote areas with our services and are happy to partner with India Post and benefit from their wide reach”.
This partnership was formally announced on the 12th of May 2016, at the CPMG Office TN Circle India Post, Anna Salai, Chennai under the Auspicious aegis of Dr Charles Lobo, Chief Post Master General, TN Circle, Mr Mervin Alexander, Post Master general, Chennai City Region, Mr, J.T. Venkateswarlu, Post Master General, BD Cell, TN Circle, Mr Pradeep Shrivastava, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto Limited, Mr Raunaq Singh, SVP Bajaj Auto Limited, Head of Auto Finance, and other distinguished officials from Bajaj Auto, Bajaj Finance Limited and India Post.
Speaking On the occasion, Dr. Charles Lobo, CPMG TN Circle, India Post added – “Bajaj has been one of the brands and names we have associated ourselves with for ages and stands for its commitment to excellence in terms of product and service quality. We hope to take this initiative to great heights by delivering easy and convenient finance options to our customers through all our Post Offices”.
Customers can avail the various Bajaj Vehicle finance options from Bajaj Auto Finance through these Post Offices, seamlessly from the month of May 2016. This tie-up is part of a larger strategic expansion of Bajaj Finance’s customer outreach initiatives being rolled out at pan-India level through such joint initiatives.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34 Udit Vishal Bajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45 Udit Vishal Bajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40 Udit Vishal Bajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35 Sunny Soral Bajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32 Sunny Soral Spied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01 Prashant Singh More details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53 Prashant Singh Bajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19 Sunny Soral Black-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11 Prashant Singh Pulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10 Prashant Singh Has Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57 Prashant Singh All you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10 Prashant Singh Bajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41 Prashant Singh Bangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29 Neeraj Jha Top 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour