Bajaj Avenger Street 200 spotted
Snapshot: The Street 200 looks like it has drawn inspiration from Harley Davidson Street 750. It gets a powerful 200cc engine from the Pulsar series that churns out near 24bhp of power.
Bajaj Auto launched Avenger for the first time in 2005 and since then Avenger has been one of the most sought after bikes in the market. Avenger has received some minor changes over the year as it was upgraded to 220cc from 180cc and other minor cosmetic changes as well. Avenger opened the doors for cruiser enthusiasts as no other option was available that time after Yamaha Enticer was discontinued back in 2003.
According to the reports, Bajaj Auto has planned to introduce the new Avenger in three different variants. And Street 200 will be among one of the options among the three. The Street 200 looks like it has drawn inspiration from Harley Davidson Street 750. The new Avenger gets a 200cc engine from the Pulsar series that churns out near 24bhp of power. It also get a fully blacked out engine and alloys like the one seen on iconic Harley Davidson Street 750. The new Avenger is a good upgrade from the present Avenger and we expect Bajaj Auto to price it around INR 90000. What do you think about the new Avenger Street 200. Share your valuable views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-20 16:09:30 Sunny Soral The New Bajaj Avenger may arrive coming by July 2015
- 2015-04-20 12:50:56 Prashant Singh Bike Ambulances launched in Karnataka
- 2015-05-19 15:34:18 Sunny Soral Bajaj Avenger is arriving with a 200cc unit from Pulsar 200NS this year
- 2015-07-24 15:56:02 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto to Launch the New Avenger Soon
- 2015-10-14 17:28:03 Prashant Singh Bajaj Avenger 2016 - Fresh images arrives!
- 2015-10-20 11:29:36 Sunny Soral Is Bajaj planning to launch a 150cc Avenger soon?
- 2015-10-23 15:42:20 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto to launch new Avengers on 27th this month, confirmed!
- 2016-04-26 11:39:17 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto launches the new golden paint scheme in Avenger 220 Cruise
- 2016-04-27 15:25:19 Neeraj Jha UM Motorcycles deliveries to start by June 2016
- 2016-06-10 18:32:48 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto to introduce Avenger 220 Cruise in new Red Wine colour
- 2016-08-08 11:31:03 Prashant Singh Bajaj updates Avenger series with new colours