Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spotted without camouflage
Snapshot: Bajaj will launch its flagship Pulsar CS400 in August.
Prior to its launch, Bajaj Pulsar CS400 motorcycle has been spotted again, and this time without camouflaged. The new CS400(Cruiser Sport) will be the most fastest and powerful product from Bajaj’s Pulsar range. This upcoming 40cc motorcycle will target customer that are looking weekend getaway ride that is powerful and has an affordable price tag. Though there is no official information available about the launch date of the bike, but it is widely reported that it will make its debut in Indian two-wheeler market this month.
Latest spy shot of the motorcycle has revealed some new details about the bike. Visually, the bike maintained its styling as its concept model which was showcased at the recently held Auto Expo 2016. It will come equipped with notable features such as LED Headlamps, fully digitalised instrumental console, beefy fuel tank with extensions, broad exhaust system and split seats.
As for its power specifications, the new w CS 400 will borrow its motor from KTM Duke 390, which is a 375cc, liquid cooled, single cylinder that would be slightly detuned as per the requirement and it is expected to produce close to 40-42bhp of power along with an estimated torque of 33-36Nm. If priced correctly, and we are sure it will, this upcoming 400cc cruiser sport will create a massive stir in Indian two-wheeler market. We expect it to be priced somewhere between Rs 1.80 lakh to 1.90 lakh. Based off its assumed specification and pricing, it will rival against the likes of Mahindra Mojo and Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Image Courtesy: motoroids
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-19 11:24:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar CS400 spied getting tested again in Pune
- 2016-06-22 15:00:58Neeraj JhaWatch Video: KTM Duke 200 tries to keep up with Bajaj Pulsar CS 400
- 2016-08-01 12:13:58Neeraj JhaBajaj to Launch Pulsar CS 400 in August
- 2016-08-04 13:45:50Neeraj JhaWatch Video: Bajaj Pulsar CS400 exhaust sound
- 2016-08-09 17:38:48Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 might come in two variants
- 2016-08-17 17:07:06Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 to launch as VS 400