Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 to launch as VS 400
Snapshot: The new Bajaj Pulsar VS400 is expected to make its debut in August
The most awaited motorcycle of 2016, Bajaj Pulsar CS400 will be launched as VS400. According to the leaked brochure by Maxabout, has also revealed some new and interesting information about the motorcycle. As you can see in this image of ARAI document, the term VS400 has been written on the rear cowl of the motorcycle.
The bike will receive the same motor that powers Duke 390, which is a 373cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled engine that will churn out a maximum power of 34.51 bhp of power at 8,000 rpm. This upcoming fastest Pulsar’s power has been dipped down than KTM Duke 490 power, in essence, to keep it more practical as a cruiser-sport bike.
Considering its price bracket its will rival against the likes of Mahindra Mojo and Royal Enfield Himalayan. With the new VS 400, the Company will try to target customers who are looking for a powerful, comfortable yet affordable motorcycle which can be used for daily as well as highways rides. If priced correctly, this upcoming fastest Pulsar-series bike will create a massive stir in the domestic market. Since Bajaj is very well known to put a very competitive price tag on their products, we expect this upcoming cruiser bike to be priced at Rs 1.70 lakh to Rs 2 lakh.
Image Courtesy: MaxAbout
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-19 11:24:19 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS400 spied getting tested again in Pune
- 2016-06-22 15:00:58 Neeraj Jha Watch Video: KTM Duke 200 tries to keep up with Bajaj Pulsar CS 400
- 2016-08-01 12:13:58 Neeraj Jha Bajaj to Launch Pulsar CS 400 in August
- 2016-08-02 17:30:15 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spotted without camouflage
- 2016-08-04 13:45:50 Neeraj Jha Watch Video: Bajaj Pulsar CS400 exhaust sound
- 2016-08-09 17:38:48 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 might come in two variants