Bajaj V First TV commercial goes live: Watch Video
Snapshot: Bajaj V is a premium commuter that will rival against the likes of Suzuki Gixxer, Honda CB Hornet 160R and Hero Xtreme.
The premium commuter from Bajaj Auto, 'V’ has been made from the metals of INS Vikrant, India's first navy aircraft carrier which played a vital role during the Indo-Pak war. Priced at Rs 62,002 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the managing director of the Company, Rajiv Bajaj recently handed over the key of a customized V with initial "A" on bike's fuel tank and one-off graphic design of “Chote Lal” affectionately inscribed on the rear seat cow to Bollywood actor and director, Aamir Khan. The bike has received a new TV commercial that says "Infused with the metal of INS Vikrant. Built solid to take on anything the road throws at you".
Its notable features include beefed up 13-litre fuel tank, 22 Dia front forks, double cradle construction for better rigidity, roaring exhaust, detachable rear cowl, semi-digital instrumental cluster and 240mm front disc. It is powered by a Single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC 2 valve, Air cooled, DTS-i, 149.5cc engine that produces a maximum power of 11.82bhp at 7,500 rpm and a peak torque of 13Nm at 5,500 rpm. Power is sent to the rear wheels through a 5-speed gearbox. The bike is available in two colour choices at dealership- Ebony black and Pearl White.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-25 11:17:06 Prashant Singh Bajaj V15 launched at Rs 63,160
- 2016-05-05 13:16:48 Neeraj Jha Aamir Khan Purchases customize Bajaj V; Bike made from INS Vikrant
- 2016-06-16 15:26:56 Neeraj Jha Bajaj V gets new cocktail wine red colour
- 2016-07-11 13:28:54 Neeraj Jha Bajaj to launch V Bike in Nepal
- 2016-07-26 15:40:14 Neeraj Jha Bajaj V achieves 1 lakh sales mark in 4 month