Bajaj V gets new cocktail wine red colour
Snapshot: The Company plans to sell 50,000 units of the new V15
Within just a few months after its launch, the V 15 has already entered the top 10 selling bikes in Indian Motorcycle market. In order to attract more eyeballs for the bike, Bajaj Auto has updated the V with new cocktail wine red colour option along with Pearl White and Ebony black White. Apart from the colour update, there has been no other change in the bike. The price tag on this 150cc continues to be Rs 62,002 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Bajaj V has been made from the metals of India's first navy aircraft carrier, the INS Vikrant, hence, the name V is given to the bike, and also the bike was recently purchased by Bollywood Actor and Director Aamir Khan. Bajaj aimed to sell 50,000 of the V15 and therefore increased the production to 1000 units a day. Till date, the company has managed to sell over 24,057 units of the V15 during the month of April 2016.
Powering its engine is a single cylinder, 149.5cc, DTS-I, 2 valves air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC engine that is capable of producing 11.83bhp of power at 7,500 rpm along with 13 Nm of peak torque at 5,500 rpm. It also comes equipped with features such as removal cowl, muscular fuel tank, fatter tyres, roaring exhaust, semi-digital instrumental console and 240mm front disc.
Image Courtesy: bharathautos
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-25 11:17:06 Prashant Singh Bajaj V15 launched at Rs 63,160
- 2016-05-05 13:16:48 Neeraj Jha Aamir Khan Purchases customize Bajaj V; Bike made from INS Vikrant
- 2016-05-10 14:03:07 Neeraj Jha Bajaj V First TV commercial goes live: Watch Video
- 2016-07-11 13:28:54 Neeraj Jha Bajaj to launch V Bike in Nepal
- 2016-07-26 15:40:14 Neeraj Jha Bajaj V achieves 1 lakh sales mark in 4 month