BMW G 310 R new promotional video released
Snapshot: BMW G 310 R is expected to be launched in India by initial month of 2017
In order to create a buzz among potential buyers, BMW Motorrad has released yet another video of its most anticipated motorcycle, the G 310 R. Indian bike enthusiasts are eagerly waiting for this upcoming 300cc entry level sports bike to be launched in the country. This most affordable motorcycle was earlier expected to make its debut by this year’s festive season, but due to supply constraints, it will now be available on sale by early 2017. When launched, it will rival against the likes of Kawasaki Ninja Z250, Benelli TNT 300, KTM Duke 390 and the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar CS 400.
The new G310R has been specially developed by German two-wheel manufacturer, BMW Motorrad and will be locally produced by its Indian technological partner, TVS Motor India. Powering its motor is a single cylinder, fuel-injected, liquid cooled, 310cc engine that could produce a maximum power of 33.5 bhp at 9,000 rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,500 rpm. Power to the rear is transferred by a 6-speed transmission.
Since it will be manufactured locally, we can expect this motorcycle to come with a very competitive price tag. We expect it to be priced somewhere between Rs 2.20 lakh to Rs 2.35 lakh in Indian two wheeler market and judging from the curiosity of bike aficionados, this most affordable 300cc motorcycle will create a massive stir in the market.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41 Prashant Singh BMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-21 11:40:22 Neeraj Jha TVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05 Neeraj Jha TVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-04 12:55:06 Neeraj Jha Video: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-16 14:32:10 Prashant Singh BMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
- 2016-06-27 13:58:13 Neeraj Jha BMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22 Neeraj Jha BMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-08 16:29:03 Neeraj Jha Optional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06 Prashant Singh BMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-08 16:53:55 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017
- 2016-08-09 14:10:49 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017