BMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
Snapshot: The bike is manufactured in TVS plant located in Hosur and same is expected to hit the markets by festive season this year.
We got the first glimpse of the BMW G310R at this year’s AutoExpo 2016. The bike is going to hit the showrooms really soon and the company has already started testing the same on Indian tarmac. The bike was recently caught getting tested in a completely undisguised form. The bike was seen wearing Michelin Pilot Street radial tyres and rest of the stuff is same as seen in AutoExpo.
The bike is manufactured in TVS plant located in Hosur and same is expected to hit the markets by festive season this year. The bike comes will 41mm thick golden USD forks upfront and ABS as a standard fitment. Also heated grips will be offered in the G310R but only as an option.
It propels a 313cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that delivers 34bhp of maximum power at 9500rpm and has a peak torque of 28Nm at 7500rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. This bike delivers a decent fuel economy of 145kmpl and reaches a claimed top speed of 150km/hr.
It will really interesting to see how BMW prices the bike as it will facing serious competition in terms of motorcycles like KTM 390 Duke and Pulsar CS400. We expect the price should not go above Rs 2-2.2 Lakh bracket. Stay with us for more updates on the same.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41 Prashant Singh BMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-21 11:40:22 Neeraj Jha TVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05 Neeraj Jha TVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-04 12:55:06 Neeraj Jha Video: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-27 13:58:13 Neeraj Jha BMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22 Neeraj Jha BMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-08 16:29:03 Neeraj Jha Optional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 15:35:47 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R new promotional video released
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06 Prashant Singh BMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-08 16:53:55 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017
- 2016-08-09 14:10:49 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017