BMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
Snapshot: Riders in the Storm is a comic where the BMW G 310 R plays a leading role
The BMW G310R Motorcycle has been one of the most talked about motorcycle of this year. Brand new styling, newly developed engine, and manageable ergonomics sit as the crux of this product. Now, in a bid to create more curiosity among Bike enthusiast, the Company will launch a Comic book where the G-310-R will play a lead role. The Comic book is set to be introduced in October, the Company has not officially announced the launch date yet, but it is reported that the bike will make its India debut somewhere between September to October. The bike has been specially developed by BMW Motorrad and will be locally assembled by its Indian technological partner, TVS Motor India, and since it will be manufactured in the country, we can expect a lucrative price tag on the Motorcycle.
Its motor is powered by a water-cooled, single cylinder, 313cc 4-stroke engine that could churn out a maximum power of 33.5 bhp at 9,500 rpm and a peak torque of 28Nm at 7,500 rpm. Power to the road is transferred by a 6-speed transmission. It also has a company claimed top speed of 145 kmph. We expect this upcoming entry level street-naked bike to come with a price tag of somewhere around 2.30 lakh. Considering its estimated price tag and given specifications, the BMW G 310-R will compete against the likes of KTM Duke 390, Benelli TNT 300, Kawasaki Ninja Z250 and the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar CS 400.
Image courtesy: rideapart
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41 Prashant Singh BMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-21 11:40:22 Neeraj Jha TVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05 Neeraj Jha TVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-04 12:55:06 Neeraj Jha Video: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-16 14:32:10 Prashant Singh BMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22 Neeraj Jha BMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-08 16:29:03 Neeraj Jha Optional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 15:35:47 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R new promotional video released
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06 Prashant Singh BMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-08 16:53:55 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017
- 2016-08-09 14:10:49 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017