Celebrate World Motorcycle Day with Bajaj Auto
Snapshot: Bajaj to launch The Avenger Gods and Pulsar Maniacs communities
Taking part in the celebration of World Motorcycle Day, which is going to be celebrated tomorrow, Indian two-wheel manufacturer, Bajaj Auto is ready to bring to exclusive riding fraternity for its Avenger and Pulsar brands- The Avenger Gods and Pulsar Maniacs. The TAG (The Avenger Gods) will consist of Avenger Motorcycle enthusiast while the Pulsar Maniac is a riding club dedicated to Pulsar RS 200 enthusiast.
The highlights of both the riding communities will be professionally organized rides, supervised by expert riders from the company and complete with safety gears and service / emergency support. There will be no joining fee to be part of both these communities. The riding communities for the respective brands will cover the entire range of group riding activities from weekly breakfast rides to long distance rides under the patronage of Bajaj Auto. To begin with, the riding activity will commence in the top metros on the weekly basis and the footprint will be further expanded in the future.
Both the communities will see a series of events in line with the positioning of the respective brands. To begin with, Pulsar Maniacs will start weekly breakfast rides and soon get into overnight & long distance rides for youth seeking thrill and excitement. The Pulsar brand already hosts successful events such as Pulsar Mania, a high-voltage stunt show and Pulsar Festival of Speed, India’s first-speed biking festival. The Avenger Gods (TAG) on the other hand will also come up with weekly breakfast rides to offer a great getaway for most of the Avenger riders. Along with that the community is also launching the concept of FLG rides (Feel Like God) which will be the long distance ride format designed to offer an utmost experience of riding to the most unusual and heavenly destinations of the country.
A perfect avenue for the mature rider seeking ‘liberation’ from day to day life. The first FLG ride will flag off on 23rd June where a total of 15 Avenger riders will get an experience of riding from Chandigarh to Tirthan valley and back for a total of 700kms. The experience of a lifetime will offer a total of 3 nights 4 days stay with activities such as Star gazing, Trout fishing, Forest trail, Bonfire & Barbeque with some local tribal music. Bajaj will kick-start professionally supervised group rides on the Pulsars and Avengers in 7 Metros - Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad & Kolkata
Commenting on the launch of the communities, Mr. Sumeet Narang , VP Marketing, Bajaj Auto said, “The group riding phenomena is taking off enormously, however, a large section of customers stay away from it because of safety considerations. As the market leader in the sports segment, we are committed to keeping abreast of customer trends. We have now put in place the entire required infrastructure to enable Pulsar RS 200 and Avenger customers to experience the fun of group riding in a safe and professional way”.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-20 16:09:30Sunny SoralThe New Bajaj Avenger may arrive coming by July 2015
- 2015-04-20 12:50:56Prashant SinghBike Ambulances launched in Karnataka
- 2015-05-19 15:34:18Sunny SoralBajaj Avenger is arriving with a 200cc unit from Pulsar 200NS this year
- 2015-07-24 15:56:02Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to Launch the New Avenger Soon
- 2015-10-05 11:24:33Prashant SinghBajaj Avenger Street 200 spotted
- 2015-10-14 17:28:03Prashant SinghBajaj Avenger 2016 - Fresh images arrives!
- 2015-10-20 11:29:36Sunny SoralIs Bajaj planning to launch a 150cc Avenger soon?
- 2015-10-23 15:42:20Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to launch new Avengers on 27th this month, confirmed!
- 2016-04-26 11:39:17Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches the new golden paint scheme in Avenger 220 Cruise
- 2016-04-27 15:25:19Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycles deliveries to start by June 2016
- 2016-06-10 18:32:48Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to introduce Avenger 220 Cruise in new Red Wine colour
- 2016-08-08 11:31:03Prashant SinghBajaj updates Avenger series with new colours