Check out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
Snapshot: Apart from the wider wheel and rear tyre, the bike comes with a host of standard accessories like the rear seat cover, frame sliders, a tall smoked windscreen and coloured rims.
The Japanese motorcycle maker has launched a limited edition Ninja 250 in the Indonesian market that comes with added features and a higher price tag. The standard Ninja 250 costs Rp 58.200.000 in the Indonesian market which is equivalent to INR 2.94 lakh on the other hand the limited edition Ninja 250 is priced at Rp 68.600.000 (Rs 3.46 lakh).
The limited edition Ninja 250 is equipped with a host of upgrades such as the standard tyres are now changed to radial ones. The rear section tyre is now wider, the previous 140/70 R17 is now changed to 150/60 R17. Also the front rim is now 3 inches wider which was previously 2.75 inches. All these upgrades will result to higher stability and grip of the bike at the top speeds.
Apart from this Kawasaki has added some aftermarket accessories as a standard on the limited edition Ninja 250. The bike comes with the rear seat cover, frame sliders, a tall smoked windscreen and coloured rims. Kawasaki has introduced the bike in two colours lime green and raw graystone metallic as seen in the picture. We loved the new limited edition Ninja 250 and would certainly expect our Ninja 300 to be introduced in similar upgrades for the Indian market.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-10 12:14:46 Arjit Garg 4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44 Arjit Garg First action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 12:42:16 BikePortal Team Ninja H2 specs leaked!
- 2014-09-19 18:01:59 Arjit Garg 2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
- 2014-09-30 14:28:22 Arjit Garg Superbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01 Arjit Garg Video- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59 Prashant Singh The new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22 Prashant Singh Video: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-10-26 12:37:03 Prashant Singh Kawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46 Prashant Singh So the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-26 11:03:52 Prashant Singh K Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
- 2015-11-30 11:11:17 Prashant Singh Kawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40 Prashant Singh The 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45 Prashant Singh The 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue
- 2016-04-26 17:13:08 Prashant Singh Meet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic