Ducati starts Scrambler bookings at INR 50,000
Snapshot: Ducati has commenced the bookings of the new Scrambler icon red at INR 50,000
Now you can book a Ducati Scrambler at INR 50,000. Ducati recently launched their product line-up in India. The scrambler is priced around INR 6.75 and only the Icon red version will be available for the Indian market. At this price it will give a strong competition to Triumph’s Bonneville for sure. Deliveries will commence from the end of next month and hence the launch can be expected very soon. Observing the data from Zauba reveals that 30 Scramblers have been imported by Ducat from Thailand to India on16th April at a product value of INR 4 lakhs. The Italian Manufacturer has managed to come up with an amazing pricing for some of its motorcycles.
Powered by the 803cc L-Twin that used to do duty in the Ducati Monster before that new engine arrives with the 2014 Monster 821 and 1200s. The slightly detuned motor now produces 75 PS and 67.7 Nm of torque, and is paired to a 6-speed transmission via a slipper clutch. Where the Scrambler will excel in weight department where it weighs a fairly light dry kerb weight of 170 kg. The Scrambler uses the chain drive and the engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Also, a single disc up front provides stopping power with a 330 mm disc and a 245 mm disc at the rear with two-channel ABS as standard. Ducati offers Pirelli tyres as standard. Bike will be sold as a completely-built-up (CBU) unit through Thailand. The scrambler is available in four variants for the international market but in India Ducati has decided to go with a single variant for now.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-04-13 10:51:15 Prashant Singh Dirt Track concept of the Ducati Scrambler
- 2015-05-26 18:11:17 Sunny Soral Ducati Scrambler SC-Rumble by Ducati- Pirelli is for the Mad Max world!!
- 2015-06-09 15:55:37 Sunny Soral Now Oberdan Bezzi Conceptualises a Scrambler Baja Racer!
- 2015-07-03 11:34:27 Prashant Singh The First Ducati Scrambler dedicated dealership now open in Italy
- 2015-10-16 11:08:32 Prashant Singh Is Ducati planning to unveil a Scrambler 400 at the EICMA?
- 2015-10-23 11:53:46 Prashant Singh Ducati releases a comic strip badged as 'Presented by Scrambler'
- 2015-11-06 12:41:00 Sunny Soral Is this the Ducati Scrambler 400 we are waiting for?
- 2015-11-17 10:59:51 Sunny Soral EICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati drops in a Bombshell, Scrambler 400 has arrived!
- 2015-11-17 11:35:10 Prashant Singh Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro launched in India at INR 7.99
- 2015-11-17 12:10:31 Sunny Soral EICMA 2015 - Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro - for the Racer Rebel in you!
- 2015-12-06 18:11:07 Prashant Singh Ducati not to sell the Scrambler Sixty2 in India
- 2015-12-08 16:44:19 Abhijeet Singh Ducati showcases the Limited Edition Scrambler Italia
- 2016-02-16 12:49:37 Prashant Singh Ducati indicates the making of 1100cc Scrambler