EICMA 2015 - Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro - for the Racer Rebel in you!
Snapshot: And when you got cool already with a Scrambler, why dont go old scholl racer way with the Scrambler Flat Track Pro.....
This is something we like big time! it suits us! and we are not referencing the 'Hipster' band wagon the western media is tagging along. The Scrambler from Ducati is a much bigger product from the view point of this part of the world, something we have discussed in details here. Just like how incredibly suited the Scrambler is to the South Asian market, this Flat Track version holds enough ummph! for us at Bikeportal to be excited about it.
Essentially a flat track racing inspired version of the Scrambler Icon we have come to appreciate and love, the Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro model originates from the recent foray by the Italian exotic motorcycle maker into Flat Track racing, with Ducati's favourite Troy Bayliss, though he had it a bit of a tough time, but they are there and that as per Ducati is a thing to celebrate.
Thus here arrives the first new model to the Scrambler Ducati brand, the Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro and it is based around the 803cc engine size of the present Scramblers, the Scrambler Flat Track Pro remains loyal to the look and feel for a street tracker model, namely a side number plate among other tiny details.
Other new details, are aluminium mirrors, sports exhausts by Termignoni, a small sports fairing that looks rather appealing and minimalistic and gels well with the sportiness of the bike , a racing dedicated seat fabric which seems to be a bit more comfy as well as the design should hold you better in case you decide to go sideways!
So this seems like a perfect tool to go around town some old school racing way and awake the racer inside you, but then, Ducati had to release the Scrambler Sixty2!!!
We think you'd like...
- 2015-04-13 10:51:15 Prashant Singh Dirt Track concept of the Ducati Scrambler
- 2015-04-23 10:39:55 Prashant Singh Ducati starts Scrambler bookings at INR 50,000
- 2015-05-26 18:11:17 Sunny Soral Ducati Scrambler SC-Rumble by Ducati- Pirelli is for the Mad Max world!!
- 2015-06-09 15:55:37 Sunny Soral Now Oberdan Bezzi Conceptualises a Scrambler Baja Racer!
- 2015-07-03 11:34:27 Prashant Singh The First Ducati Scrambler dedicated dealership now open in Italy
- 2015-10-16 11:08:32 Prashant Singh Is Ducati planning to unveil a Scrambler 400 at the EICMA?
- 2015-10-23 11:53:46 Prashant Singh Ducati releases a comic strip badged as 'Presented by Scrambler'
- 2015-11-06 12:41:00 Sunny Soral Is this the Ducati Scrambler 400 we are waiting for?
- 2015-11-17 10:59:51 Sunny Soral EICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati drops in a Bombshell, Scrambler 400 has arrived!
- 2015-11-17 11:35:10 Prashant Singh Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro launched in India at INR 7.99
- 2015-12-06 18:11:07 Prashant Singh Ducati not to sell the Scrambler Sixty2 in India
- 2015-12-08 16:44:19 Abhijeet Singh Ducati showcases the Limited Edition Scrambler Italia
- 2016-02-16 12:49:37 Prashant Singh Ducati indicates the making of 1100cc Scrambler