EV manufacturers are striving towards providing us pollution-free daily commuting. And the Optima HS500-ER with its distance range expander is an apt product that aims at providing the buyers with a stress-free ride experience without compromising on the fun quotient. This e-bike boasts of Aerodynamic design, large & comfortable seats, telescopic suspension and stylish wheels. Hero Electric is also providing a 3-year warranty on the Batteries as well as the e-bike. This certainly makes the Optima a value-for-money product. The Hero Electric Optima is the highest selling e-bike of India for over six years now. Hero Electric Optima HS500-ER is the 2019 facelift version of the Optima which lies in the Hero Electric's High-Speed Series. The Optima HS500 will be made available in three colour options - Cyan, Matte Red and Matte Grey. The Optima HS500-ER sports an all-digital instrument panel. The instrument panel consists of an Odometer, speedometer, trip meter and battery power status indicator. Let's take a closer look at the future of mobility.
Hero Electric Optima HS500-ER - Image Gallery - Future of Mobility
Snapshot: Hero Electric Optima is the highest selling electric bike of India for over six years. The HS500-ER is the features packed facelift version of the Optima.
Related car news
- 03-02-2020 Autoportal Team Budget FY 2020-21 disappointing for automotive industry
- 29-01-2020 Autoportal Team What the Automobile Industry Seeks From The Budget 2020
- 23-01-2020 Autoportal Team Kia Carnival: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming...
- 21-01-2020 Prachi Walia Hyundai Aura - Hyundai's Sub-4-metre Sedan - Image Gallery
- 17-01-2020 Prachi Walia Bajaj Chetak Electric - 7 Things You Need To Know About
- 15-01-2020 Autoportal Team 5 New Skoda Cars Will Be Launched in India in 2020
- Most Popular