Hero HX 250R will be equipped with dual riding modes
Snapshot: HX250 R will come with dual riding modes-city mode and sports mode
The new offering from Hero, the HX 250R will be equipped with dual riding modes. The two modes are ‘City’ and ‘Sports’ modes. City mode is for getting a better fuel efficiency while riding in city or anywhere else and the Sports mode is for track or highways for getting a punchy fast ride. The HX 250R will be the first Indian bike that will come with riding modes feature. There will be two ECU units monitoring two modes. The HX 250R is also reported to also feature DMFi (Dual Mode Fuel Injection) technology.
The motorcycle is powered with a 249 cc single cylinder water-cooled that churns out 31 bhp of max power and 26 Nm of peak torque. The bike is claimed to be doing 0-100 kmph in close to 9 seconds. The engine of HX 250R is developed solely by Hero without taking any technical help from its former partner Honda. The braking of HX 250R will feature an optional ABS.
If HX 250R priced sensibly it is sure to eat up the market of Bajaj’s new RS200, KTM RC200 and Honda’s CBR250R. Motorcycle looks incredibly beautiful and comes with a powerful engine as well. It is expected that Hero will launch HX 250R in short time.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-05 15:16:57 Vidyadhar Sharma Hero HX250R not launching in November 2014 in India
- 2014-10-18 16:13:07 Arjit Garg Hero files patent for EBR 250 in Europe
- 2014-10-27 12:11:44 Arjit Garg Exclusive- Hero HX250R video preview
- 2015-04-24 13:43:50 Prashant Singh Hero confirm's the future models remains unaffected from EBR's closedown
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29 Pankaj Vig EBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-08-18 15:44:32 Prashant Singh Hero HX250R spied completely undisguised for the first time
- 2016-02-16 17:50:19 Prashant Singh Hero HX250R – Specification, Top Speed, Images!