Hero HX250R – Specification, Top Speed, Images!
Snapshot: When launched the bike will compete against soon to be launched Benelli Tornado 302, KTM RC 390 and Honda CBR 250R. We expect the bike to be priced around INR 1.7 to INR 1.8.
The Delhi based auto maker showcased the production ready HX250 at the 2016 AutoExpo. The motorcycle seemed to have grabbed a lot of attention as being a sporty full faired motorcycle it is already famous for its looks. The twin headlights at the front, the high-raised split seat at the back, the under seat exhaust, Y shaped alloy wheels, fully covered body and tall & sleek windscreen at the front has given the bike its alluring look and it is no doubt the best looking motorcycle that came out from Hero Motocorp till date, only if you are not of course considering the Hastur.
The bike in question here runs on a 249cc, fuel-injected, single cylinder, liquid cooled engine. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed transmission and is capable enough to produce a healthy 30.97bhp of maximum power at 9000rpm and 23Nm of torque at 7000rpm.
This is also the first bike in its class to feature dual riding modes such as sport mode for a sporty ride experience and a city mode for fuel efficient comfortable ride time. According to the reports, the bike is also said to be capable enough to touch 165km/hr on the top end, which is quite commendable on its part.
When launched the bike will compete against soon to be launched Benelli Tornado 302, KTM RC 390 and Honda CBR 250R. We expect the bike to be priced around INR 1.7 to INR 1.8. We loved the HX250, hit us with your views on the same in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-05 15:16:57Vidyadhar SharmaHero HX250R not launching in November 2014 in India
- 2014-10-18 16:13:07Arjit GargHero files patent for EBR 250 in Europe
- 2014-10-27 12:11:44Arjit GargExclusive- Hero HX250R video preview
- 2015-04-09 11:08:56Prashant SinghHero HX 250R will be equipped with dual riding modes
- 2015-04-24 13:43:50Prashant SinghHero confirm's the future models remains unaffected from EBR's closedown
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29Pankaj VigEBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-08-18 15:44:32Prashant SinghHero HX250R spied completely undisguised for the first time