Honda CBR650F to be launched in India soon, Premium Dealerships planned
Snapshot: Honda CBR650F to hit the Indian shores very soon, to be priced around 8 Lakhs
It is official that Honda will bring the highly awaited sports tourer the CBR650F to India this year. Vice President of sales and marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India, Yadvinder S Gulria also revealed that Honda will be setting up a new premium distribution format in 20 cities for the upcoming CBR 650F in India.
CBR650F comes equipped with 41mm front suspensions and twin par steel frame and the engine in question is a 649cc inline four cylinder that is capable of producing a maximum power of 87bhp at 11,000rpm and 63 Nm of torque at 8000rpm. This bike makes more power than both the bikes in its competition, the Kawasaki Ninja 650R and Benelli TNT 600GT. CBR650R comes equipped with 320mm dual disc brakes at the front and a 240mm single disc at the rear. Though Honda have decided to assemble the CBR650F here in India but still we don’t expect Honda to price it below 8 Lakhs (ex-showroom) and that slightly higher than what usually people pay for middle-weight segment bikes.
Guleria stated that “The product roadmap for 2015 is robust with nine new products remaining to be launched in this year. For our flagship model CBR 650F, Honda is innovating by bringing a new premium distribution format in 20 top priority cities. Clearly, 2015 will be a game changer year and Honda is all set to take the next leap.”
We think you'd like...
- 2015-07-01 11:48:27 Prashant Singh Honda CBR650F caught at a showroom in Indore
- 2015-07-10 15:53:41 Prashant Singh Honda to launch CBR650F on 4th August
- 2015-07-31 17:32:48 Prashant Singh Honda to launch more than one motorcycle at the RevFast next month
- 2015-08-04 12:22:23 Prashant Singh Honda launches CBR 650F at INR 7.30 lakhs
- 2015-11-03 13:09:54 Prashant Singh Honda organises pre-winter weekend ride for its premium motorcycle owners in Delhi