Honda to launch more than one motorcycle at the RevFast next month
Snapshot: CBR650F will be launched on 4th of August while apart from this launch; Honda as also confirmed that there will be more launches on the same day.
Like we told you earlier, Honda has officially started the bookings of CBR650F in 13 major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow and Kochi. The bike is set to be launched on 4th of August at the RevFest and apart from this launch, Honda as also confirmed that there will be more launches on the same day. Mr. Keita Muramatsu, President and CEO of Honda India said that they are done with upgrade of automatic scooters in the first seven months of the year and they will launch their new range of ‘Fun Motorcycles’ at RevFest.
So it is official that the new launches will surely not be of the scooters anymore while assuming that Honda might come up with CBR150R facelift or CBR300R or it might even be the mid capacity CBR500R which was previously showcased at the 2014 AutoExpo. Honda has confirmed that the RevFest is going to be an exclusive ‘invite-only’ event and more than 25000 people have already registered to be a part of the event. Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Taapsee Pannu will also be a part of this mega event. Apart from this, live-in concert performances and fashion show by Style Partner GAS is also in grid for the day. Interested people can also be a part of this mega event by registering into the official site of RevFest.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-05-07 17:14:12 Prashant Singh Honda CBR650F to be launched in India soon, Premium Dealerships planned
- 2015-07-01 11:48:27 Prashant Singh Honda CBR650F caught at a showroom in Indore
- 2015-07-10 15:53:41 Prashant Singh Honda to launch CBR650F on 4th August
- 2015-08-04 12:22:23 Prashant Singh Honda launches CBR 650F at INR 7.30 lakhs
- 2015-11-03 13:09:54 Prashant Singh Honda organises pre-winter weekend ride for its premium motorcycle owners in Delhi