Hyundai India has showcased the 2018 Ioniq sedan at the ongoing Auto Expo 2018. The company has displayed the model to gauge the customer response and is expected to officially launch the model sometime later this year. Hyundai already sells the model in several international markets in hybrid, plug-in hybrid and all-electric versions. Reports in media were rife that Hyundai will launch the hybrid version of the model in India, albeit the sharp increase in taxes on the hybrid vehicles discouraged the carmaker from launching the hybrid version.
Hyundai Ioniq Electric - Image Gallery
Snapshot: Hyundai India has showcased the 2018 Ioniq sedan at the ongoing Auto Expo 2018.
Related car news
- 08-02-2018 Autoportal Team Top 5 Electric Cars At Auto Expo 2018
- 15-02-2018 Autoportal Team Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018 - The new level of Excitement - Inf...
- 15-02-2018 Autoportal Team Top 6 Hatchbacks Showcased at Auto Expo 2018 - Infographic
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team Maruti Suzuki Future-S - Image Gallery
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team Kia Stinger GT - Image Gallery
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team New Honda Civic - Image Gallery
- Most Popular