‘Future is Here’! Yes. Hyundai has finally launched its very first electric vehicle in India – the Hyundai Kona Electric in India. The Hyundai Kona electric price in India is 25.3 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The electric vehicle will be brought down to the Indian market as a completely knocked down (CKD) unit with a low level of localization. The Hyundai Kona electric is powered by a permanent magnet synchronous motor that makes 135bhp of maximum power with 395Nm of top torque and can touch 100kmph mark from a standstill in 9.7 seconds. Let’s not talk too much about it right now and check out the detailed images of the model.
Hyundai Kona Electric – ‘Future is Here’ – Image Gallery
Snapshot: Hyundai Motors India Ltd. has launched its first electric in India at a sticker price of Rs 25.3 lakh and we bring you Hyundai Kona Electric detailed images.
Related car news
- 21-01-2020 Prachi Walia Hyundai Aura - Hyundai's Sub-4-metre Sedan - Image Gallery
- 13-01-2020 Autoportal Team Top 5 Automatic Hatchbacks Under Rs 6 Lakh in India 2020
- 10-01-2020 Autoportal Team 10 Best-Selling SUVs in India 2019
- 08-01-2020 Prachi Walia Auto Industry in 2019 Faced the Biggest Slump in Two Decades
- 03-01-2020 Autoportal Team Auto Expo 2020 To Witness Over 60 Car Launches or Unveils
- 03-01-2020 Prachi Walia BS6 Vitara Brezza, Creta, Nexon, XUV500, Thar Launching At A...
- Most Popular