The all-new Land Rover Discovery is offered in two powertrain options – a 3.0-litre Diesel with 255 bhp of maximum power and 3.0-litre Petrol unit that churns out 335 bhp of top power. It is for the first time that Terrain Response 2 is available as an option, while standard on the First Edition. Terrain Response 2 automatically selects driving modes to achieve the best possible chassis and powertrain setup for the conditions.
Image Gallery - 2017 Land Rover Discovery
Snapshot: A detailed view of the all-new Land Rover Discovery.
Related car news
- 25-06-2018 Mainak Above and Beyond in A Land Rover
- 18-08-2017 Pankaj Vig Top things that Land Rover Discovery offers
- 17-08-2017 Pankaj Vig Land Rover Discovery 2017 - Features that it offers
- 06-08-2018 Davender Soni Image Gallery - Range Rover Velar
- 05-03-2018 Davender Soni Range Rover Evoque - Off-Road Experiential with Land Rover
- 16-04-2015 Paranjay Cars from James Bond's next film - Spectre
- Most Popular