Hyundai launched the new Creta in India and has been price ranged between Rs 9.44 lakh to Rs 15.03 lakh (Ex Showroom, Delhi). The Hyundai Creta facelift is available in six variants for the petrol and and seven variants for the diesel. The car is offered with the same set of powertrains - a 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel engine with 89bhp and 126bhp respectively, and a 1.6-litre petrol unit that makes 123bhp. Transmission duties will be carried out by a 6-speed manual transmission as standard, while a 6-speed automatic will be optionally available with the 1.6-litre diesel and petrol engines.
Image Gallery - 2018 Hyundai Creta
Snapshot: The new Creta comes with new cosmetic updates along with some added luxury features. Here is a detailsed image gallery for you.
Related car news
- 26-06-2018 Davender Soni Comparison: Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV500
- 15-06-2018 Davender Soni Comparison: 2018 Hyundai Creta vs Jeep Compass
- 01-06-2018 Davender Soni Cars with Sunroof under Rs 15 lakh
- 03-02-2020 Autoportal Team Budget FY 2020-21 disappointing for automotive industry
- 29-01-2020 Autoportal Team What the Automobile Industry Seeks From The Budget 2020
- 23-01-2020 Autoportal Team Kia Carnival: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming...
- Most Popular