New Mahindra XUV500 flaunts a new front grille with chrome inserts, projector headlamps with LED DRLs and fog lamps with refreshed chrome bezels. The SUV rides on 18-inch alloy wheels, while the rear end boasts of re-designed tailgate with split tail-lamps and new spoiler. The XUV500 facelift comes loaded with features such as Electric sunroof with first-in-segment ORVM logo projection lamps, Smart watch connectivity, 6-way adjustable driver's seat, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with GPS navigation, Fully automatic temperature control, Push button Start/Stop, Cruise Control, Voice Messaging System, Smart Rain & Light Sensors, Arkamys enhanced audio, Android Auto and industry-first Connected Apps & Ecosense Technology. Mechanically, the XU500 is available in both petrol and diesel engine options. The car deaws its power from the same 2.2L 4-cylinder mHawk diesel engine, but has been tuned up with more power of 155bhp and peak torque of 360Nm. The engine gets the new 6th generation electronically controlled Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT).
Image Gallery - 2018 Mahindra XUV500
Snapshot: Image Gallery of 2018 Mahindra XUV500.
Related car news
- 26-06-2018 Davender Soni Comparison: Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV500
- 10-01-2020 Autoportal Team 10 Best-Selling SUVs in India 2019
- 08-01-2020 Prachi Walia Auto Industry in 2019 Faced the Biggest Slump in Two Decades
- 03-01-2020 Autoportal Team Auto Expo 2020 To Witness Over 60 Car Launches or Unveils
- 03-01-2020 Prachi Walia BS6 Vitara Brezza, Creta, Nexon, XUV500, Thar Launching At A...
- 30-12-2019 Prachi Walia 8 Cars Set To Phase Out in the BS6 Era
- Most Popular