Ford India launched a new range-topping EcoSport S at an introductory Price of Rs 11.37 Lakh for petrol and Rs 11.89 Lakh for the diesel version. The new Ford EcoSport is available with seven colour options – Lightning Blue, Canyon Ridge, Race Red, Diamond White, Absolute Black, Moondust Silver and Smoke Grey. Ford has also expanded the features list by adding a sunroof, new 17-inch alloy wheels, HID headlamps, a tweaked instrument cluster with a 4.2-inch display and a tyre pressure monitoring system. Ford has re-introduced its 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbo-petrol engine on the newly launched EcoSport S that makes 123bhp of top power with 170Nm of peak torque, returning a claimed fuel economy of 18.1 kmpl.
Image Gallery - Ford EcoSport S
Snapshot: Here are some detailed images of the newly launched Ford EcoSport S.
Related car news
- 08-08-2019 Ashish Masih Top 5 Cars for a Long Highway Trip
- 02-08-2018 Davender Soni Top Automatic Cars under Rs 10 lakh
- 07-04-2017 Arjit Garg Top 5 cars under Rs 10 lakhs offering 6 airbags
- 10-02-2017 Arjit Garg Myth Buster - Is Ford Servicing really expensive?
- 03-02-2020 Autoportal Team Budget FY 2020-21 disappointing for automotive industry
- 29-01-2020 Autoportal Team What the Automobile Industry Seeks From The Budget 2020
- Most Popular