Lexus has introduced the new ES 300h, which is based on the Lexus’ front-wheel-drive Global Architecture-K and is a derivative of Toyota’s TNGA platform. The new model gets many updates to its exterior and interior along with a more powerful engine. Mechanically, the new Lexus ES 300h gets a 2.5-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine that works in conjunction with an improved version of the electric motor (though smaller) and makes 215bhp of top power, which is slightly powerful than its predecessor and is also Euro-VI-compliant.
Image Gallery - 2018 Lexus ES 300h
Snapshot: The 2018 Lexus ES300h is based on company’ front-wheel-drive Global Architecture-K, and the new version not only gets changes to its exterior and interior, but also to its mechanics.
Related car news
- 06-03-2017 Arjit Garg How to pronounce car brand names correctly
- 16-09-2016 Pankaj Vig 5 Global Car Brands Expected To Hit Indian Market In Future
- 15-09-2016 Autoportal Team Kareena Kapoor Car Collection
- 02-11-2015 Arjit Garg Top 5 brands we would love to see in India
- 16-10-2015 Pankaj Vig Top cars making their premiere at Tokyo Motor Show
- 03-02-2020 Autoportal Team Budget FY 2020-21 disappointing for automotive industry
- Most Popular