The Swift needs no introduction. It’s a car that has built a reputation for being sporty, reliable, fuel efficient and affordable amongst other things. No wonder that the two generations of the car that have been around since May 2005, have found over 1.7 million homes — sales figures that most rivals would simply die for. Maruti Suzuki clearly is aiming for the kill with the new car, which comes completely loaded(even the base version gets ABS and twin airbags as standard).
Image Gallery - Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018
Snapshot: From the silhouette it’s still recognisable as a Swift but looks a lot different to the outgoing car. It’s sporty, urbane and very desirable in the looks department.
Related car news
- 09-02-2018 Autoportal Team Top 5 Car Launches During Auto Expo 2018
- 07-11-2019 Prachi Walia Compare: Maruti Swift or Honda Amaze
- 08-08-2019 Ashish Masih Top 5 Cars for a Long Highway Trip
- 25-07-2019 Davender Soni Top 10 Fuel Efficient cars under Rs 10 lakh
- 02-08-2018 Davender Soni Top Automatic Cars under Rs 10 lakh
- 28-06-2018 Davender Soni Best Used Cars for College Students under Rs 2.5 lakh
- Most Popular