Volvo will introduce the mid-spec R-Design trim of the XC40 SUV in India that will compete with rivals like Audi Q3, BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz GLA. Sporting the same modern design language visible in the bigger models like XC60 and XC90. It is built on the Compact Modular Architecture (CMA) and gets a wide range of luxury features and generous space inside the cabin ensuring comfortable experience for the occupants. There will be Volvo’s signature large 9.0-inch portrait touchscreen infotainment system at the centre console, while the steering wheel and instrument cluster too will be similar as the bigger SUVs from the brand. There will be a 12-speaker Harman Kardon sound system as well. Under the bonnet, the Volvo XC40 is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder D4 diesel engine that is capable of churning out around 188bhp of peak power and the engine will come paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Image Gallery - Volvo XC40
Snapshot: Here are some detailed images of Volvo XC40.
Related car news
- 01-02-2019 rishi BMW X4 or Volvo XC40: If you are a Keen Driver?
- 12-12-2017 Davender Soni Image Gallery - Volvo XC60
- 15-03-2017 Arjit Garg Top 5 India-bound cars unveiled at 2017 Geneva Motorshow
- 19-09-2016 Arjit Garg Plug in hybrid cars: Limitations, Benefits, and Options in I...
- 16-06-2015 Paranjay Video - Samsung’s Safety Truck makes highway driving safer
- 17-11-2014 Autoportal Team Volvo-Working towards an improved interior air quality cabin
- Most Popular