Volvo cars has always been known for its safety features in their product line and Volvo XC60 SUV is one such add on to its product line. Offered in just one variant D5, the SUV comes packed with a slew of features and technology in it. It is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel D5 engine that makes 233bhp of maximum power and 480 Nm peak torque. The new XC60 SUV will rival with Mercedes-Benz GLE, Audi Q5, BMW X3 and the Jaguar F-Pace.
Image Gallery - Volvo XC60
Snapshot: Volvo XC60 is a smaller version with a slew of tech packed in it.
Related car news
- 15-03-2017 Arjit Garg Top 5 India-bound cars unveiled at 2017 Geneva Motorshow
- 01-02-2019 rishi BMW X4 or Volvo XC40: If you are a Keen Driver?
- 28-05-2018 Davender Soni Image Gallery - Volvo XC40
- 19-09-2016 Arjit Garg Plug in hybrid cars: Limitations, Benefits, and Options in I...
- 16-06-2015 Paranjay Video - Samsung’s Safety Truck makes highway driving safer
- 17-11-2014 Autoportal Team Volvo-Working towards an improved interior air quality cabin
- Most Popular