Honda WR-V is a new face in the Honda family, and it's a crossover that's based on the Jazz platform. It's as practical as a car can get, has acres of space for passengers and a few segment-first features. It's available with two variants - S and VX, and the same engine choices like the Jazz. So is it a better choice? Here are the details.
Infographic - All New Honda WR-V
Snapshot: Honda WR-V is a car that's based on Jazz and is a crossover that competes with the likes of Hyundai Active i20, Fiat Avventura, Polo Cross etc. So what does it offer? We take a look in this infographic
Related car news
- 01-03-2017 Pankaj Vig Honda WR-V – 5 things worth knowing!
- 18-11-2019 Autoportal Team Honda WR-V: Price, Exterior, Interior, Engine, Safety Featur...
- 08-08-2019 Ashish Masih Top 5 Cars for a Long Highway Trip
- 25-07-2019 Davender Soni Top 10 Fuel Efficient cars under Rs 10 lakh
- 02-08-2018 Davender Soni Top Automatic Cars under Rs 10 lakh
- 31-07-2018 Prashant Singh Image Gallery - Honda Jazz 2018
- Most Popular