Is Ducati planning to unveil a Scrambler 400 at the EICMA?
Snapshot: With a smaller Scrambler, Ducati will really shake the market from head to toe.
According to the recent reports, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer is all set to unveil a smaller version of its most selling (and most affordable) motorcycle Scrambler at the upcoming EICMA show in November. Currently Scrambler 800 is on sale and Ducati has planned to introduce a smaller 400 version of the same. Reports says, the Scrambler 400 will be one of the new nine models that Ducati plans to launch by the year end.
The smaller Scrambler will be based on an all new 400cc twin-cylinder engine, the frame will be carried-on from the bigger Scrambler. The 2016 Ducati Scrambler 400 is being regarded as a truly entry-level and global product that will cater to a variety of markets. It is said to carry similar styling but only difference will be the displacement and else whole package will be lighter. With a smaller Scrambler, Ducati really will shake the market from head to toe. And Scrambler 400 is expected to repeat the success stories of the 800. The Scrambler 800 retails at INR 6.77 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi), and the smaller Scrambler is expected to be atleast INR 1.5-2 lakhs cheaper than the bigger model.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-04-13 10:51:15 Prashant Singh Dirt Track concept of the Ducati Scrambler
- 2015-04-23 10:39:55 Prashant Singh Ducati starts Scrambler bookings at INR 50,000
- 2015-05-26 18:11:17 Sunny Soral Ducati Scrambler SC-Rumble by Ducati- Pirelli is for the Mad Max world!!
- 2015-06-09 15:55:37 Sunny Soral Now Oberdan Bezzi Conceptualises a Scrambler Baja Racer!
- 2015-07-03 11:34:27 Prashant Singh The First Ducati Scrambler dedicated dealership now open in Italy
- 2015-10-23 11:53:46 Prashant Singh Ducati releases a comic strip badged as 'Presented by Scrambler'
- 2015-11-06 12:41:00 Sunny Soral Is this the Ducati Scrambler 400 we are waiting for?
- 2015-11-17 10:59:51 Sunny Soral EICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati drops in a Bombshell, Scrambler 400 has arrived!
- 2015-11-17 11:35:10 Prashant Singh Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro launched in India at INR 7.99
- 2015-11-17 12:10:31 Sunny Soral EICMA 2015 - Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro - for the Racer Rebel in you!
- 2015-12-06 18:11:07 Prashant Singh Ducati not to sell the Scrambler Sixty2 in India
- 2015-12-08 16:44:19 Abhijeet Singh Ducati showcases the Limited Edition Scrambler Italia
- 2016-02-16 12:49:37 Prashant Singh Ducati indicates the making of 1100cc Scrambler