KTM RC390 Spied once again in India
Snapshot: KTM continuing the testing of the RC390 in India, launch expected to happen around September this year
The KTM RC 390 spotted once again testing on the Indian roads. A few spy shots recently surfaced on the internet world revealing the motorcycle design more clearly. The bike wore minimal camouflage while its front cowl sports multiple KTM stickers over it. The RC looks quite exciting with its aggressive front and fairing design while the exposed trellis frame at which tail-section is based upon adds more to its sporty character. Riding position will also be track-oriented, unlike the upright position of the Duke 390.
The RC 390 is a fully-faired version of its naked counterpart Duke 390. Both the bikes are constructed around the trellis frame and powered by the same 373cc single-cylinder, water-cooled engine. KTM will also introduce the RC 200 in India. However, the RC 390 will most probably be the first to enter the Indian market which is expected to happen in third quarter of 2014. Expected to be priced around Rs 2.5 lakhs, the RC 390 would bring some strong competition to the likes of Honda CBR250R and the upcoming Yamaha YZ5-R25.
Image Source - Indiancarsbikes.in
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-09 11:03:30 Arjit Garg Obsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
- 2014-09-09 14:11:34 Arjit Garg KTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
- 2014-11-14 11:57:30 Sunny Soral KTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29 Pankaj Vig EBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-11-06 15:10:50 Prashant Singh KTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14 Sunny Soral Spied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29 Prashant Singh KTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2015-12-17 14:56:38 Prashant Singh The 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
- 2016-02-01 13:41:09 Prashant Singh Say hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12 Prashant Singh KTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke