Mahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
Snapshot: Initially launched only in 4 major cities like Delhi, Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore. Mojo will now be available in 15 more Indian cities. Scroll down to know where.
Mahindra came up with its long awaited motorcycle, Mojo 300, last year and launched the same across four major cities including Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune. The bike was appreciated all over for being an over-all well-made package. Following the phase launch strategy, the company has now launched Mojo across 15 different cities including Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Goa, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Nagpur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam. With time, the list of cities will expand as the manufacturer ramps up the production of the Mojo at its Pithampur facility in Madhya Pradesh.
It houses a 295cc liquid cooled, four-stroke engine that delivers a healthy 26bhp of power and 30Nm of peak torque. The bike comes with Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres, a huge 21 litre fuel tank, USD forks upfront and both side up swift dual-exhaust assembly that makes the Mojo 300 stand apart from the crowd. Mojo 300 is the flagship motorcycle from Mahindra that was seen in different avatars at the Autoexpo 2016 such as Mojo adventure and Mojo scrambler.
The bike retails at Rs 1,63,000 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and at this price it directly competes against the likes of KTM 200 Duke, Benelli TNT25 and the newly launched Royal Enfield Himalayan. Launching the Mojo in 15 new cities is indeed a good move by Mahindra and we expect Mojo’s sales figures hit a higher mark after this phase launch.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 17:56:05 Divyanshu Boora How far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10 Udit Vishal Mahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-21 16:03:38 Sunny Soral Spied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35 Arjit Garg Mahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36 Sunny Soral Mahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17 Sunny Soral Exclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-09-25 15:09:52 Prashant Singh Mahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
- 2015-10-06 10:37:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42 Prashant Singh Mahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2015-12-01 18:31:19 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
- 2016-01-06 11:37:46 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
- 2016-05-25 17:46:18 Neeraj Jha Video: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36 Neeraj Jha Rannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail