Maruti Concept Future S has made its world premiere at the 2018 Auto Expo in Greater Noida. Being designed completely in-house, the new concept previews a compact SUV which would be launched in early 2019. The Future S Concept introduces an all-new design language for the company in the compact SUV segment. It would be positioned below the Vitara Brezza in Maruti's portfolio. The Concept Future S would take on the likes of Mahindra KUV100 and the recently unveiled Ford Freestyle in the Indian market.
Maruti Suzuki Future-S - Image Gallery
Snapshot: Maruti Concept Future S has made its world premiere at the 2018 Auto Expo
Related car news
- 11-01-2018 Autoportal Team Top Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Cars at Auto Expo 2018
- 15-02-2018 Autoportal Team Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018 - The new level of Excitement - Inf...
- 15-02-2018 Autoportal Team Top 6 Hatchbacks Showcased at Auto Expo 2018 - Infographic
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team Kia Stinger GT - Image Gallery
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team Hyundai Ioniq Electric - Image Gallery
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team New Honda Civic - Image Gallery
- Most Popular