Piaggio starts Aprilia SR 150 deliveries in India
Snapshot: The Aprilia SR 150 will also be available through Piaggio’s Motoplex showrooms that houses many other exotics as well.
After launching India’s first moto scooter in India on 22 August, Piaggio has finally commenced the deliveries of SR 150 across select cities including Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Nagpur, Kerala and Hyderabad. The scooter was launched at an introductory price of Rs 65,000 (ex-showroom, Pune) and will be available across more cities later on. The Aprilia SR 150 will also be available through Piaggio’s Motoplex showrooms that houses many other exotics as well. The company recently announced that it’s getting great response from the Indian market for SR 150 and its recent syndicate with Paytm enabled a greater audience reach for the same, boosting SR 150’s sales further.
Commenting on the occasion, Stefano Pelle, Managing Director and CEO, Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited (PVPL), said, "The commencement of deliveries of the Aprilia SR 150 is a milestone moment for all of us at Piaggio India. This is the first bike from the Aprilia stable that has been designed for the India market and is being manufactured locally. With the Aprilia SR 150, patrons can now experience the racing heritage of the brand on Indian roads. It has managed to create a new category of crossover bikes in India and is receiving a favourable response from the youth of India".
Stay tuned to Bikeportal for more updates on the same!
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-25 15:24:55 Neeraj Jha Aprilia to introduce 300-500cc motorcycles in India
- 2016-07-18 18:15:37 Prashant Singh Aprilia SR150 to be priced at Rs 65,000, launch next month
- 2016-07-26 17:47:20 Neeraj Jha Aprilia SR 150 booking starts in India
- 2016-08-03 16:23:03 Neeraj Jha Aprilia SR 150 launching this month: Get detailed Feature, Specification and Price
- 2016-08-19 15:45:50 Neeraj Jha Aprilia SR 150 launch date announced
- 2016-08-23 16:17:17 Prashant Singh Aprilia SR 150 launched at Rs 66,000