Smooth svelte and achingly beautiful this concept sports an all-electric 350bhp engine pushing out 380Nm. It will sprint from 0 to 100kmphunder 4 seconds uses Rechargeable Energy Storage System from Formula-E tech to save energy back to the batteries. Manufacturing materials are carbon fibre and steel to keep the weight as low as possible tipping the scales at 1,600kg. Interior is a sea of high-quality leather and wood combination making it a very interesting cabin for two people. The dashboard on the Trezor is made of redwood literally and with the boot incorporated in it. And it that’s not weird for you, the steering is a rectangle. The screens are OLED gorilla glass touch-screen with customisation available.
Renault Trezor Concept - Image Gallery
Snapshot: As far as car concepts can astonish you, Renault Trezor is right in the top category. Pictured as an electric GT car, Trezor is what Renault portrays grand touring will look like in the future.
Related car news
- 15-02-2018 Autoportal Team Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018 - The new level of Excitement - Inf...
- 15-02-2018 Autoportal Team Top 6 Hatchbacks Showcased at Auto Expo 2018 - Infographic
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team Maruti Suzuki Future-S - Image Gallery
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team Kia Stinger GT - Image Gallery
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team Hyundai Ioniq Electric - Image Gallery
- 12-02-2018 Autoportal Team New Honda Civic - Image Gallery
- Most Popular