Royal Enfield displays two all new custom motorcycles at Wheels & Waves festival, France
Snapshot: Royal Enfield's Dirty Duck and Mo ‘Powa’ took the festival by storm!
The legendary retro-modern bike maker, Royal Enfield, has taken the fourth season of Wheels & Waves festival by storm with the unveiling of two all new factory-built custom beauties. The Classic 500 based Mo ‘Powa’ is a drag inspired piece of art that is given a turbocharger for god’s sake. The Classic 500 is originally seen with electronic fuel injected which is now traded-off with conventional carburetted mill. The air-box is now nowhere to be found. Aforementioned it draws its inspirations from drag machines and hence its wheelbase is supposed to be longer. The same has been stretched out using the new swingarm taken directly from the RE Continental GT. It is fitted with all the right elements at the right places be it lowered K-Tech shocks, custom exhaust, flattish handle-bar or the Continental TKC70 off-road tyres, everything comes together to make it an astonishing piece of pure dedication and hard-work.
Apart from the Mo ‘Powa’, the Dirty Duck was another showcase by Royal Enfield. The Dirt Duck is a Continental GT based motorcycle which can be seen inspired from scrambler platform. A competition number plate now sits at place of the round headlamp and is fitted with two vertically stacked projector lamps. The most alluring element on the Dirty Duck is the Harris Performance made snorkel intake that sticks out from the left side of its fuel tank. It’s spoke wheels are shod with Continental TKC80 block tyres to complement its off-roading capabilities.
Stay tuned to Bikeportal for more such updates and for any queries just hit us at email@example.com.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-01 19:22:51 Vidyadhar Sharma Royal Enfield Continental GT sets a new land speed record
- 2014-09-10 14:48:56 Arjit Garg Ace tuner helped RE Continental GT achieve new heights
- 2014-11-24 13:31:01 Sunny Soral RE and HD's most ambitious projects head to head in Sales!
- 2014-12-18 10:50:29 Sunny Soral Another Truck carrying Royal Enfield Motorcycles burns down to Ashes!
- 2015-03-04 17:34:39 Prashant Singh Signature GT Black color new addition to the RE caf? racer
- 2015-04-29 18:26:36 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield Himalayan Starts Testing in Chennai
- 2015-05-06 11:06:10 Sunny Soral Harley Davidson Winning First Fight with Royal Enfield - Street 750 outsells Continental GT in FY 2015
- 2015-05-12 12:40:44 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield acquires iconic Harris Performance
- 2016-01-11 16:54:38 Sunny Soral RE updates Continental GT with Dark Green shade, Yellow gets discontinued!