Royal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
Snapshot: From the thread videos released by Royal Enfield, the new Himalayan looks like a promising adventure tourer motorcycle with capabilities to conquer any terrain put forward to it.
The new adventure tourer offering from the Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer, Royal Enfield, has made its way to select RE dealerships in the country and according to a report of Bikedekho.com, bookings of the same will commence from 17th of March. Royal Enfield has only unveiled the new Himalayan and commercial launch of the same is slated for mid-March. The price will be announced at the time of launch and we hope it falls in the range of INR 1.6 to 1.8 Lakh.
From the thread-videos released by Royal Enfield, the new Himalayan looks like a promising adventure tourer motorcycle with capabilities to conquer any terrain put forward to it. Its super high ground clearance of 210mm, spoke wheels, 41mm thick front suspensions with 200mm travel, meaty off-road tyres, large capacity fuel tank and comparatively less weight makes it a dedicated adventure motorcycle that will also be the most affordable one in the Indian motorcycle market today.
Himalayan’s engine is a completely new unit, it is an all new LS400 engine which is a 411cc, single-cylinder oil-cooled SOHC unit that produces 24.5bhp of power at 6500rpm and a peak torque of 32Nm at 4000-4500rpm. Stay tuned as BikePortal brings you more updates on the pricing and the launch of the new Royal Enfield Himalayan.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58 Prashant Singh Ready to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50 Prashant Singh Exclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00 Neeraj Jha Royal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option