Royal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
Snapshot: RE has surely hit the bullвЂ™s eye with the launch of the new Himalayan!
It’s not long since the Chennai based motorcycle maker, Royal Enfield launched its one of the most awaited bike, the Himalayan at an introductory price of Rs 1.53 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Mumbai). The bike is reported to receive a very good response and according to some of the RE dealers, almost all of the customers are booking the bike after their first test ride of the Himalayan. Interestingly a major portion of the customers who booked the bike will be first time RE owners and that means with the launch of Himalayan, the company has been successful in attracting non RE customers to own one.
The bike is based on a half-duplex split-cradle frame which has been designed by now RE owned ‘Harris Performance’. Powering the bike is a newly built LS410 overhead cam engine that is not just less buzzy compared to all the engine ever made by Royal Enfield but is also said to be powerful in nature. Also the Himalayan features 220mm of ground clearance which is very helpful in off-road conditions. Share your views on the new Himalayan in the comment section below and stay tuned for more updates.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58 Prashant Singh Ready to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50 Prashant Singh Exclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India
- 2016-08-05 16:55:00 Neeraj Jha Royal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option