Spied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
Snapshot: After spending years under extra clothing of camouflage Mojo finally has grown confident of showing herself to the world
The thing is, to us Mahindra Mojo seems to be like one never ending wait, under development since ages, what the Mojo has managed, and managed just fine is that it is still a very very interesting motorcycle to look forward to. Maybe, this is the same reason why Mahindra is ready to keep it under test as long as it reaches its absolute best level of performance.
After spending years under extra clothing of camouflage Mojo finally has grown confident of showing herself to the world, also, signalling an imminent launch. Clicked by, Mr. Vikas Kadawe, a BikeAdvice reader. The Black Mojo does look pretty.
Having been in the development stage for years, the flagship 300 cc tourer witnessed a massive design overhaul from the concept shown in 2010. The redesigned version, showcased at the Auto Expo 2014 featured a new fuel tank, tank extensions and LED daytime running lights above the circular twin headlamps. Power comes from a 296 cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine mated to a 6-speed transmission. The fuel-injected power plant is claimed to generate 26 PS (25.6 bhp) and 25 Nm of torque but a marginal bump in the numbers could be on the cards for the showroom version.
With an upright riding position, wide seats and adequate power on tap, the Mojo, on paper, is a comfortable long distance bike. The motorcycle employs telescopic fork (front) and monoshock (rear) suspension system, and the wheels come shod with top quality Pirelli Sport Demon tyres and of course both wheels have stopping power of disc brakes.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 17:56:05 Divyanshu Boora How far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10 Udit Vishal Mahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35 Arjit Garg Mahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36 Sunny Soral Mahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17 Sunny Soral Exclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-09-25 15:09:52 Prashant Singh Mahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
- 2015-10-06 10:37:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42 Prashant Singh Mahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2015-12-01 18:31:19 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
- 2016-01-06 11:37:46 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
- 2016-03-18 18:30:13 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
- 2016-05-25 17:46:18 Neeraj Jha Video: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36 Neeraj Jha Rannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail