Suzuki starts Hayabusa's local assembling at Manesar plant
Snapshot: The local assembling of the mighty Hayabusa has resulted in a significant price drop of almost Rs 2.5 Lakh.
Like it was speculated earlier, the Japanese motorcycle maker has already begun the assembling of the highly famous and respected motorcycle, the Hayabusa at Manesar plant near Gurgaon. And in fact the first assembled lot of the locally assembled Busas is ready to be delivered to the showrooms. Since the mighty Hayabusa is following the CKD route in the country, expect a significant price drop in the country. Currently the bike is priced at Rs 15.95 Lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi) and the locally assembled Busa is now priced at Rs 13.37 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) which is almost Rs 2.5 Lakh less than the earlier price.
The Hayabusa is considered to be one of the highest respected motorcycle of the world. Since a motorcycle like this demands sky high precisions for assembling, Suzuki Motorcycles India have installed a whole new assembly line at the Manesar plant just for the Hayabusa. The bike was introduced in the Indian market in 2008 and since then it went on to become one of the bestselling superbikes in the country. Being powered with a 1340cc, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine which produces 196PS, it surely is way ahead of most of the motorcycles when power figures are talked about.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-10-22 15:19:33 Sunny Soral Dream Ride: Brave Rider attempting UK – India ride in Record time!!!!
- 2015-04-23 15:37:15 Pankaj Vig Hayabusa to become cheaper: Suzuki plans to assemble it locally
- 2015-10-23 13:44:36 Prashant Singh Is this what the new age Hayabusa is going to look like?
- 2016-04-01 17:03:49 Prashant Singh India Made Hayabusa comes with Saree Guard and Number Plate Holder
- 2016-06-16 15:59:46 Prashant Singh Suzuki Hayabusa to go through significant changes in 2017
- 2016-08-01 11:50:22 Prashant Singh Local assembly shoots up Hayabusa’s sales