Tata Motors is all set to launch the automatic version of Nexon SUV in the Indian market. Tata Nexon AMT (HyprDrive Self-SG) would be introduced in both petrol and diesel fuel trims with 1.2L turbocharged Revotron and the 1.5L turbocharged Revotorq engines, respectively. The bookings for the SUV has started across all the company authorized dealerships in India at an amount of Rs. 11,000. It would be launched in the first week of May 2018. But before the official launch, you can know more about the Nexon AMT through our HD image gallery!
Tata Nexon Automatic - HD Image Gallery
Snapshot: Checkout our HD image gallery of soon-to-be-launched Tata Nexon AMT
Related car news
- 02-08-2018 Davender Soni Top Automatic Cars under Rs 10 lakh
- 10-05-2018 Davender Soni Comparison – Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza automatic Vs Tata N...
- 22-01-2018 Autoportal Team Tata Cars to be Showcased at Auto Expo 2018
- 18-12-2017 Ravina Sharma Top 5 SUVs to look out for at the Auto Expo 2018
- 10-01-2020 Autoportal Team 10 Best-Selling SUVs in India 2019
- 03-01-2020 Autoportal Team Auto Expo 2020 To Witness Over 60 Car Launches or Unveils
- Most Popular