Toyota Glanza is the first product after the association of Maruti Suzuki and Toyota to share technologies, products and to cut costs. The Toyota Glanza looks identical to the Maruti Suzuki Baleno from the outside. However, there are some minor changes including the Toyota Branding on the front grille, alloy hub cap and the tailgate. Speaking of the interior, the Glanza features a TFT multi-information display, touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Navigation. The safety package includes dual front airbags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), and ISOFIX Child seat as standard. Let's take a closer look at the premium hatchback.
Toyota Glanza - Image Gallery - The Re-Badged Premium Hatchback
Snapshot: Toyota Glanza was recently launched at Rs 7.21 lakh. The premium hatchback is offered with a couple of engine options and manual & automatic transmission.
Related car news
- 07-06-2019 Mayank Gupta Toyota Glanza Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno: Features, Engine Spec...
- 21-05-2019 Naveen Kumar Hyundai Venue Image Gallery - South Korean Automaker's Firs...
- 01-05-2019 Davender Soni Toyota Glanza: Top 5 things to know
- 30-04-2018 Davender Soni Image Gallery - 2018 Honda Amaze
- 12-01-2018 Davender Soni Image Gallery - 2018 Audi Q5
- 03-02-2020 Autoportal Team Budget FY 2020-21 disappointing for automotive industry
- Most Popular