Triumph shows Custom Bonneville at Bike Shed London with Barbour International
Snapshot: Here is one stunning flat track inspired Triumph Bonneville build for the 2915 Bike Shed at London!
Iconic British Motorcycle Manufacturer has unveil the Barbour International Triumph 1 Street Tracker at the 2015 Bike Shed London alongwith Barbour International, a company inspired by Triumphs motorcycle heritage. The base bike being a flat track Bonneville, has been customised to look classic and aggressive at the same time with its muscular form wearing the legendary Bonneville parallel twin, it is a brilliant step to start for this newly formed partnership.
The customization carried by the In house Triumph team includes frame modification, that sees the removal of almost the entire rear pillion panels, foot pegs, subframe and battery box. The customised seat now looks like an authentic flat-track tail while the custom build K-Tech Razor rear shocks does duty for the rear suspension while the front suspension is taken care by a more contemporary street fighter credible USD assembly. One of the most striking and minimalistic design elements of the build are its slash cut pipes and a presence of carburettors, swapping out the stock EFI system for Keihin 36mm smooth-bores are yet further examples of the team’s desire to produce a true one-off to amplify the unique partnership.
However, this is not an end to the first joint venture by the two companies, as there is also a clothing collaboration between these two that flawlessly combines the heritage of both brands in sharp, masculine, aspirational styles. The Barbour International riding jacket, has been designed specifically for the collaborated effort and is complimented with denim jackets, shirts, chunky knitwear and strong tee designs. Highlights of the Triumph riding collection include a riding jacket that combines all of Triumph’s technical know-how with Barbour textiles and a collaborative classic style.
The apparel featurs CE approved armour at the shoulders and elbows, authentic four pocket detailing and a signature International Jacket belted waist making it look autnebtically classic range for the new world rider this. Available in both men’s and ladies fit the Triumph Barbour Riding Jacket will be available in Triumph dealerships from August 2015 and the range of Barbour Triumph casual and classic clothing will be available in Barbour International retail outlets from August.
The collection will be available in Triumph dealerships, Barbour stores and selected stockists worldwide from August 2015. The new BIT1 Street Tracker is available to view at The Bike Shed, London, this weekend (23-24th May 2015).
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-25 11:22:26 Sunny Soral Triumph Celebrates 1st Indian Anniversary with a stunning build by Rajputana Customs
- 2015-04-30 11:57:49 Prashant Singh 2016 Triumph Bonneville spotted testing
- 2015-07-21 17:32:09 Prashant Singh Triumph Scrambler from Jurassic World up for Auction
- 2015-10-13 12:39:39 Sunny Soral Video - Triumph begins Teasing 2016 Bonneville, may be Liquid Cooled!
- 2015-10-15 14:44:38 Prashant Singh Triumph to unveil new Bonnies on 28th this month?
- 2015-10-28 11:45:29 Prashant Singh Triumph introduces all new 2016 Bonneville motorcycles
- 2016-01-19 11:12:37 Prashant Singh Triumph Motorcycles commences the bookings of the 2016 Bonneville range
- 2016-02-22 11:53:57 Prashant Singh Triumph India showcases the new Bonneville range at the IBW 2016
- 2016-02-26 11:57:16 Prashant Singh The 2017 Triumph Bonneville Bobber spied again