Video: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017
Snapshot: BMW G 310 R will be the most affordable product from German manufacturer
The most awaited motorcycle among Indian bike enthusiast, the BMW G310R motorcycle is all set to make its debut in 2017 in Indian two-wheeler market. Brand new styling, newly developed engine and manageable ergonomics sit as the crux of the product. A new video has emerged online in which one can hear the exhaust sound of this upcoming 300cc motorcycle. The motorcycle has been specially developed by German manufacturer- BMW Motorrad and will be manufactured in the country itself by TVS Motor.
The new G310R has been specially developed by German two-wheel manufacturer, BMW Motorrad and will be locally produced by its Indian technological partner, TVS Motor India. Powering its motor is a single cylinder, fuel-injected, liquid cooled, 310cc engine that could produce a maximum power of 33.5 bhp at 9,000 rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,500 rpm. Power to the rear is transferred by a 6-speed transmission.
When launched, the new BMW G 310 rival against the likes of Kawasaki Ninja Z250, KTM Duke 390, Benelli TNT 390 and the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar CS 400. Since it will be manufactured in India, it will help the company to keep a very competitive price tag. We expect the G310R to launch with a price tag of somewhere between Rs 2.20 lakh to Rs 2.35 lakh.
Video Source: Anuj2oo (YouTube)
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41 Prashant Singh BMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-21 11:40:22 Neeraj Jha TVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05 Neeraj Jha TVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-04 12:55:06 Neeraj Jha Video: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-16 14:32:10 Prashant Singh BMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
- 2016-06-27 13:58:13 Neeraj Jha BMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22 Neeraj Jha BMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-08 16:29:03 Neeraj Jha Optional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 15:35:47 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R new promotional video released
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06 Prashant Singh BMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-08 16:53:55 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017